Luke Wendt, DO.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Luke Wendt, DO, is a Board Certified OB/GYN. Dr. Wendt received his medical degree in 2014 from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in OB/GYN from Texas Tech University Health Science Center in 2018. Dr. Wendt is a member of the Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG).
Dr. Wendt provides comprehensive care to women of all ages, including gynecologic surgery, consultation of gynecologic problems, well women exams, infertility, menopause management and care of both low and high-risk pregnancies. He has a special interest in providing gynecologic are and restoring normal form and function with minimally invasive gynecologic procedures that help women live an active healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wendt provides comprehensive care to women all of ages.
Dr. Wendt is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Residency: Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Amarillo, Texas
- Medical School: Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Undergraduate: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Urogynecologic evaluation and management
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Treatment
- Incontinence Treatment
- Menopause Management
- Minimally invasive gynecological procedures
- Menstrual disorder treatments
- Annual Well Women Exams
- STD testing and treatment
- Infertility treatments
- Obstretical care, low and high risk